Click below to visit the Forum!

Click here to register for the Biggest Loser Blog Edition's Online Community!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Proud Examples

I wanted to send a shout out there to Janessa who caught my attention with your dedication and determination not to let excuses stop you.

Look at this post for example: look what she did when she wanted to be able to extend the time of walk with her 4 year old and 2 year old! She improvised and created a little craft and play stations in her childrens stroller to occupy them them while she pushed the heavy stroller for her long walk! The stroller with the kids etc. weighed about 122 lbs!

If you see someone who's showing some serious kick ass determination and no-nonsense approach to gettin' it done, I wanna know about it because it deserves to be commended and I want you all to see what your up against.

So shoot me an email with your tip and snitch on the ones who deserve the pats on the back as well as those who deserve a kick in the pants :-)

7 comments:

Alexia @ The One Last Thing said...

Great idea -- love to see people get creative and not make excuses! Good job, Janessa!

Leigh Anne said...

I commented on her post the same thing. Such inventive resourceful ladies here. Definitely going to keep me on my game.

Alexia @ The One Last Thing said...

Angie, one day can you create a post to let folks share their twitter IDs? And maybe other social networking site IDs? Thanks!

Angela Power said...

Alexia: Most definitely. I've heard of twitter, but have never checked it out or know much about it. Can you fill me in?

Jen said...

That is friggin awesome!!! Proves that there just AREN'T any good excuses out there!!!!

Alexia @ The One Last Thing said...

Heya, sure, Angie! I didn't really get the point of twitter at first, but I'm hooked now. Basically, twitter is microblogging -- each entry is <140 characters. You can see a sample here on my page:
http://twitter.com/alexia_i

I have it integrated with my blog, so, once a day, a twitter digest gets posted to my blog and, every time I post on my blog, the title and link are twittered to people who follow me.

Taking It One Step At A Time said...

Thanks Angie :)