Click below to visit the Forum!

Click here to register for the Biggest Loser Blog Edition's Online Community!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Team Lean - Week 10 Results

My apologies for the delay in getting our team's result up, my hubby had a family emergency last night and I wasn't home to get them done.

So without further ado, this week as a team we lost 17.2 lbs, which is 0.100% of our total body weight. In total we've lost 519.3 lbs!!

Our Biggest Loser of the Week is Gertrude - Evicting Getrude, who lost 3.4 lbs, for 2.01% of her body weight!

In second place we have Danee D - Looking The Way I Feel, who lost 4 lbs, which is 1.79% of her body weight.

And in third place we have Jennifer S - Just Jen, who lost 2.4 lbs, which is 1.56% of her body weight.

With 6 weeks to go, I really want to encourage everyone to give it their all! We've pulled some amazing numbers thus far and I would love to see us lose over 600 lbs by the end!

Below are the results for the rest of the team:

No comments: