Click below to visit the Forum!

Click here to register for the Biggest Loser Blog Edition's Online Community!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Next BLBE

I have been getting many emails from all of you lovely motivated losers asking about the next BLBE. At this time, I'm not able to give you a date for another challenge. This was a long challenge and it was very hard to keep up with, so if and when there is another one, it won't be until after a much needed break and it will be much shorter in duration.

It is difficult to keep up with running the challenge on top of my own blog, a full time job and my own focus on my continued journey to my goals. So with that said, I would just like to tell you all that while I have no plans for another BLBE in the near future, I will make an annoucement for a roll call for challengers if and when there is another one.

Thank you all for your support and participation! So many of you made such amazing progress and it was SUCH an honour to watch you make those acheivements in your weight loss and health!

Cheers!

~A

8 comments:

Laura said...

That's so sad, I was looking forward to being part of the next BLBE.
Wish you best :)

Brooke said...

I agree. Sad. But I'm proud of you for putting yourself first. You put so much time into BLBE - more than any of us will ever know. Just another thanks from me. You're amazing and I totally support your decision!!! Totally.

Allison said...

It looks like one to the most time consuming aspects of this is the collection and posting of the weekly weigh-ins.

I build websites, and if it would help I could probably come up with something that people could log into and record their weights on their own, and it would do all the percentages and posting weighs and such automatically. Let me know if you'd be interested in something like that. :)

Jen said...

I like Allisons idea of a website where we are each responsible for our own stats!

Anonymous said...

Hi all! I too was looking forward to this challenge, but I of course completely understand the decision of our lovely blogmistress.
I do have a suggestion though.
Google Docs has an amazing function called Google Forms.
http://googledocs.blogspot.com/2008/02/stop-sharing-spreadsheets-start.html
Once you've got it formated with the questions etc, you can embed it in this blog, then voila... All participants need only fill out out the form WITHIN the blog and all the answers magically get sent to this one special spreadsheet! :) It would take some tweeking for sure, but it would be alot easier... IMHO :)

Rock on Fitness Bloggers!!
Cath

Susan said...

I understand the decision as well. My only question would be how would we know there is another callout for a challenge unless we are checking the blog regularly. That is how I missed the last sign up. I knew nothing about it.

Congratulations to everyone on their progress.

Angela Power said...

Susan: If you add this feed to your google reader or "follow it" on the side of the blog, you will be able have the latest feed directly on your blogger dashboard or blogroll. If you're interested in a challenge this summer, keep your eyes peeled on http://amysquesttoskinny.blogspot.com because she's on the verge of opening one up for 15 weeks and it sounds fun :-)

Unknown said...

Oh man, I was looking forward to your next BLBE. Well, I'll keep watching, maybe you'll start it up again?
Meanwhile I just heard on the radio of a Biggest Loser Contest in Michigan. Did anyone else hear that? I think it was like healthywage.com or something like that. I'll go Google it.
Keep up the cool blog!!